From Confusion to Clarity
Research says that 85% young adults fail in their career decisions due to following reasons:
Our interactions with parents and students highlights some of the common confusions and worries like:
- I don’t know what subjects to choose in grade 11
- I want to know careers beyond engineering and medicine
- I need help to set my goals
- I want to drop out from JEE/NEET coaching
- My child is not able to cope up with stress
- My child spends lot of time on gadgets
- My child lacks time management
- My child does not understand the importance of academic excellence
- My child needs help to get ready for education abroad
Two important decisions to change the career course before the age of 30:
Choosing the right stream of education
Making the career choice
Our Approach: Signature 5 step process
30 minutes online test
The test is competency based and the report lists out the career options specific to the personality. This step requires half an hour of time investment. 2 reports are provided – Career Assessment Report, and Co-scholastic Report. The career assessment report has 5 parts – core strengths, core competencies, best careers that match your personality, careers to be avoided, and the learning style.
The investment is Rs 1500/.
This step can be completed independently. Book your test now. Call us or WA at +91 7022859697.
The investment is Rs 2500/.
This step can be completed independently. Schedule your session now.Call us or WA at +91 7022859697.
The career experts design the career roadmap for the next 5-7 years and guide in drafting the short term to long term goals. The investment is Rs 2500/.
The first two steps are a prerequisite to start this step.
18/36 weeks plan
Click here to know more